Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lola Jane
















Lola Jane Seare arrived at 11:55 A.M. July 1st weighing in at 6 lbs. 5 oz. She is our 13th grandchild, and I can't even tell you how thrilled we are to have this beautiful baby girl join our family. Both Dawn and Lola are doing great....they've been through alot this past nine months and it is a blessing and a miracle to have them both here. Dawn admitted she gave a huge sigh of relief once she could see how perfect and healthy Lola is. Zoe and Tatym are amazed at how tiny she is, and love holding their new baby sister. Brandon is a very proud and grateful dad.

3 comments:

kristen said...

Yay!!! She's beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on her. Thanks for posting pictures Shirlene. We'll see you TOMORROW!!! I can hardly wait. Love you all so much.
xoxo
Kristen

Diane said...

Another little sweet princess! Those 2 grandsons are really girl-trapped!! I am happy you are having new babies and enlarging your family! So glad Dawn is well and they are close by now!

Tawnya said...

*sigh* I am so happy that all is going well for you all. Lola is so cute, and just looking at her sweet face I can imagine that baby smell. What a blessing for Brandon and Dawn! Miss you guys.
Tawnya