Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Autumn in Utah






This month has been alot of fun as we've welcomed fall. Having two chemo treatments in one month has made it the longest, and shortest month yet. On my good days friends and family have made it great! Here are a few pictures of some fun days I've had with my "Gilbert transplants" lunching at the Citrus Grill, a special day with Emrey, Haley, Abbey and Sofey at Gardner Village, and beautiful Fall in Brighton on our drive up to the Johnson Cabin. The family has enjoyed lots of yummy treats and fresh garden vegetables from neighbors and ward members. The ward has been incredible and we are all so appreciative of their many efforts. I feel so blessed to have such great friends, neighbors, and family members who love and care for me. Thanks to all for your visits, phone calls, and comments. I love you!!!

3 comments:

susan said...

I'm so glad that you posted these pictures. You look so great, I just can't believe it. Sure miss you and we're counting down the days til we come. The fall sure is pretty but it just means the really really cold is coming. Burrrr!

Anonymous said...

shirlene...i am so jealous that you got to have lunch with some of my most favorite people on the planet...everyone looks so good...i love your hair, glad to see you are doing so well.

with love, sharon

Joan said...

Shirlene you are so amazing. Lunch was so much fun and you look great! Glad to see you finding so much joy between treatments! HUGS....