Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NYC gIRls Trip 2007

Last fall we had the opportunity to visit Taylor and Susie in the Big Apple for a girls dream weekend extravaganza. Shirlene, Shannon, Kristen and I all flew over and spent our days enjoying each other's company in the midst of many Broadway plays, shopping on canal street, riding the Subway and Ferry, watching our backs at midnight in the Subway, eating in Little Italy, and much much more! I just thought I'd post a few pictures to share. We look forward to doing another girls trip next year once Shirlene has finished her treatments!! We love you Shirlene and feel so blessed to have such an amazing Mother-in Law.





2 comments:

Nikki said...

You girls really know how to have a good time! It looks so fun! I know Shirlene was so sad about postponing this years trip. Thanks again Shirlene for coming to lunch with some of us AZ friends! We love you and continue to pray for your strength and endurance! You look fabulous and I'm still in awe over your optomism and gratitude! Can't wait for you to post our lunch photo! ~love you

Arizona Arnolds said...

Looks like so much fun! I am so glad to see families like yours enjoying time together. I might forward this on to my fam and say hint hint!